Re: [PROF RFC 1/2] profiling of libcurl by curl-loader, steady state

From: Yang Tse <yangsita_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 18:23:23 +0200

2007/4/19, Daniel Stenberg wote:

> BTW, I'm fine with this change getting committed since it does seem to make a
> noticable difference but it would be great if there was a comment somewhere in
> there explaining why the code is written in that somewhat "special" way.

Attached is take two of previous patch. Basically it is a recoding of
previous patch so that code does not get too strange. And also moves
the loop breaking logic from the while clause into the loop, avoiding
compiler warning 'assignment within conditional expression'. Small
comment in each function also.

Any further change or indication?

--
-=[Yang]=-