Re: Test case 534 fails due to non-existing-host.com now existing

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 11:53:07 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 13 Apr 2007, Yang Tse wrote:

> A hosting company seems to have setup "non-existing-host.com", and test 534
> needs a host that actually doesn't exist to work properly.

Haha, 7.16.1 with the silly cookie expiry and now 7.16.2 with a silly domain
resolved...

It seems they've added a wildcard on the domain as well since
really-really.non-existing-host.com resolves as well.

I suggest we simply use a host name in a domain we control, so let's switch to
non-existing-host.haxx.se.

Or possibly as Tor suggests use a toally made up TLD, but it feels like
perhaps a different test.