Re: [patch] fix Cygwin build problems and testsuiteinfrastucturequestions

From: Yang Tse <yangsita_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 18:07:14 +0200

2007/4/9, Brian Dessent wrote:

> The need for the patch is simply that Curl fails to build at all with
> --enable-sspi on Cygwin at the moment. I didn't really intend to start
> debugging NTLM (something I know nothing of), I just wanted to update
> the Cygwin curl packages to include SSPI support. Of course, I
> recognise that there may be an underlying problem and that simply
> including windows.h may not be the right fix.

To save me some work. Could you locate the last version of libcurl
which compiled fine on Cygwin with --enable-sspi and also find out if
auto-tests run fine ?

I'm seriously starting to suspect that inclusion of windows.h for the
Cygwin build pollutes the library in such a way that it becomes
unusable. We'll see.

--enable-sspi on Cygwin needs windows.h, and it needs it in urldata.h
for the ntlmdata struct which is needed for the connectdata struct.
And since urldata.h is included all over the place mostly everything
gets polluted with windows.h

--
-=[Yang]=-