Re: Measure units in docs are missing

From: Francesco Montorsi <f18m_cpp217828_at_yahoo.it>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 23:00:23 +0200

Daniel Stenberg ha scritto:
> On Sat, 31 Mar 2007, Francesco Montorsi wrote:
>> Now, to the main subject of the mail: it's not a big trouble but in
>> the docs for e.g. CURLINFO_SPEED_DOWNLOAD, there's no mention of the
>> measure units. I suppose that it's bytes/second but mentioning it in
>> the docs would be very nice.
>
> Added!
Thanks!

BTW the docs say that "Use this function AFTER a performed transfer if
you want to get transfer- oriented data." and in particular for
CURLINFO_SPEED_DOWNLOAD it says "Pass a pointer to a double to receive
the average download speed that curl measured for the COMPLETE download."

so I wonder: what if from the curl_progress_callback() I need to get the
average download speed registered so far?

In fact, I'm looking for a way to get (from the curl_progress_callback)
also the elapsed time and the estimated remaining time...

Thanks!
Francesco