Re: Off topic: Coverity scan and curl

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 23:37:54 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 30 Mar 2007, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> I got an account and have browsed the 27 detected problems it found. So far
> I've dismissed one as a false positive, and fixed 5 legitimate (minor)
> problems.
>
> I'll continue over the next few days and I think they'll soon open up to
> allow for a few more users to login and browse the curl scan report(s).

Oh well, I've now fixed the 26 accurate Coverity findings as my recent commits
should tell (some of the reported problems were fixed with a single commit,
why you won't see all 26 problems mentioned in the commit logs). None was very
serious. They were mostly potential NULL-references and some minor resource
leaks in the curl tool.

Still an impressively powerful source code scanner.