Re: HTTP/1.1 Host: accounts.craigslist.org Pragma: no-cache Accept:

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 22:13:11 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 26 Mar 2007, Rajesh Singh wrote:

> A very good day for you.I am trying to login a website using libCURLNET, But
> I am not able to loging in that site.I am get back in loging page.You can
> see below is the debug curl message.
>
> Please give me any ideas.

1. Install LiveHTTPHeaders

2. Activate LiveHTTPHeaders and login with your browser

3. Now repeat the above operations with libcurl

Pay attention to cookies and perhaps even more on stuff that is made by HTML
tags (like meta refresh) or javascript since libcurl don't support those.

> HTTP/1.1 302 Found

You need to tell libcurl to follow location headers.