Re: Where is libcurl.framework.make? (Mac OS X Universal)

From: Jerry Krinock <jerry_at_ieee.org>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 13:15:58 -0700

on 07/03/17 11:16, Matthew Veenstra at matts_lists_at_tribalmedia.com wrote:

> Attached are 2 make files. These build universal binaries.

Thanks, Matthew. After I tried yours, I found the original file I was
looking for, libcurl.framework.make. It is in the lib subdiretory; I guess,
because a framework is a library of sorts. I must have mis-globbed when I
was looking for it earlier.

The instructions for building the Universal framework are in the first three
lines of libcurl.framework.make. It worked.

Interesting that the non-universal static library libcurl.a which I built
yesterday was 2.1 MB in size, but the universal libcurl.framework which I
built today is only 531 KB.

Thanks to all,

Jerry