Where is libcurl.framework.make? (Mac OS X Universal)

From: Jerry Krinock <jerry_at_ieee.org>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 06:50:39 -0700

Hi,

I would like to build a Universal framework for Mac OS X as I see from the
list archives has already been done:

http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2006-05/0116.html

But in the latest download:

    curl-7.16.1.tar.bz2

I cannot find the file which, according to the thread, was patched to make
this possible: libcurl.framework.make. What am I missing?

Thank you,

Jerry Krinock

I did build from that latest download on an Intel Mac, using the commands

    ./configure
    make

and indeed it produced a static library, libcurl.a, but this product appears
to contain only native Intel assembly; the PowerPC which would make it
"Universal" is missing.