Re: Asking for the reversion of the pselect() patch

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 10:08:59 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 11 Mar 2007, Yang Tse wrote:

> I just say that in its _current_ implementation it needs more work done. And
> that in its current implementation it only introduces problems and at least
> overhead for platforms that lack poll() and pselect().

Ok, it has now been reverted, and attached is the (reverted) patch.

Can you elaborate on what details of it you think are bad and what can be done
to fix them?

I think we can (and should) make the change that allows the progress callback
to be called more frequently in a separate change that I don't think anyone
would mind or argue much about. No need to combine these two as they're
somewhat unrelated.