Re: ecos 1.3.1 x86 target - Daily builds

From: Yang Tse <yangsita_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 20:22:33 +0100

2007/2/22, quoting myself:

> Could you check, running tests, if the just commited patch improves
> detection of the 'bool' type for the ecos target ?

Just building of curl is enough to verify the patch.

Now the question is, if this patch is also enough for BeOS compilation
or if it would still need <OS.h> to detect bool ? Or if <OS.h> is
pulled in by some other standard header file ? Or even if not
detecting it, our default definition doesn't clash with it ?

Someone with a BeOS development system around ? ;-)

--
-=[Yang]=-