How to get your patches into the libcurl sources
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 23:13:32 +0100 (CET)
The patch traffic sometimes get high and to smoothen this process, I thought
I'd provide a little check list for patch submitters:
1. Submit your patch to this list.
2. Make the patch against as recent sources as possible.
3. Make sure your patch adheres to the source indent and coding style of
already existing source code. Failing to do so just adds more work for me.
4. Respond to replies on the list about the patch and answer questions and/or
fix nits/flaws. This is very important. I will take lack of replies as a
sign that you're not very anxious to get your patch accepted and I tend to
simply drop such patches from my TODO list.
5. If you've followed the above mentioned paragraphs and your patch still
hasn't been incorporated after some weeks, consider resubmitting them to
Received on 2007-02-21