Re: how to use libcurl in Windows Mobile

From: Mateusz Loskot <mateusz_at_loskot.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 17:59:18 +0100

Jacopo canese wrote:
> In particular I've seen that libcurl uses standard C libraries and
> headers (such as process.h and errno.h) that don't exist for Win
> Mobile. How can I solve that problems?

I'm also going to use/port it, but currently I'm extremely busy.
After I've played with curl for a while, it seems porting is needed.
You need to port stuff used by curl but missing on Windows CE or
exclude them. I'm pretty sure it's not possible to use current
version of curl out of the box on the Windows CE systems - porting is
required.

I'm working on porting helper library called WCELIBCEX:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/wcelibcex/

I'm going to use it as a supplier of missing features in C library on
Windows CE platform.

Cheers

--
Mateusz Loskot