Local "prev" in curl_multi_add_handle

From: Jeff Pohlmeyer <yetanothergeek_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 05:36:04 -0600

Sorry if this gets posted twice, but gmail is acting weird...

I have been poking around in the libcurl sources for the
last few days, trying again to track down that (possible)
bug that I mentioned back in November.

For some reason I found myself looking at an unrelated block
of code in curl_multi_add_handle() and something there seems
strange.

I can see where the "prev" variable gets initialized to
NULL on line 366, and that it gets tested on line 392,
but I don't see how the test can be anything but false.

It looks like "prev" should carry the previous value of
"cl" into the next iteration?

Here is a one-line patch that should fix it...

 - Jeff