Re: AIX daily builds - Unknown server is running on port 8990

From: Tor Arntsen <tor_at_spacetec.no>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 15:36:37 +0100

On Feb 9, 15:14, "Yang Tse" wrote:
>And all the failures since 12:30 are just old hanging around test
>scripts which have completed today ? Or do we have a new real problem

I'm not sure - we don't get that type of errors because of a hanging
server. But I suspect that I must have killed off some extra processes
although I meant to kill the old hanging servers.
I don't think there's anything wrong actually, in any case I'll start a
new autobuild on AIX this afternoon and we'll see soon enough.

-Tor