Ordinal 55 can not be found in zlib1.dll

From: bishnu panda <bishnu12_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 15:34:35 +0530

Hi,

I have downloaded the cURL version i.e. libcurl-7.15.5-win32-msvc and tried
to run the the simple programme.
First it shows the linking error. That is resolved by providing the path in
the linker file.

but then it shows another error that curllib.dll was not found.
when i put it in its search path. I get another error saying that
zlib1.dllwas not found.

I downloaded it and put it in the search path once again. But now i get this
new error

" The ordinal 55 was not found in zlib1.dll"

I don't know what to do now. I searched for this and found one link saying
get the "latest version".
From where can i get the latest version?

And what are the basic steps to be followed involving msvc and cURL while
compiling and running the sample codes.

Regards,

Bishnu