curl hangs on perform

From: Talal Sultan <Talal.Sultan_at_alpvision.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 16:34:26 +0100

Hi people,

I'm using the .NET curl library. On perform, everything stops and the
application hangs, like waiting indefinitely. Sometimes it works and the
read and write functions are run correctly, but sometimes, it just stops
and neither one of the functions is run. I want to know if someone has
encountered such a problem with the original libraries (in C, not .NET).
If the problem seems to emerge from the .NET version, then I will be
forced to used DllImport in C# and use the original libraries.

Thanks,

Talal

AlpVision SA

http://www.alpvision.com