[Patch] To add support of server certificate dump

From: atul <atul.mehrotra_at_celunite.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 18:53:48 +0530

Hii..
Attached is the patch to add support for getting server certificate dump
in case of Non-Trusted sites.
It is based on Antonio Federov's patch for curl 7.10.8.
http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2004-03/0088.html . Above patch has been
modified for current cvs trunk of curl 7.16.x .

Thanx..
Atul Mehrotra

PS:: This is my first contribution so any whoops should be ignored.