Command channel hangs after upload.

From: Stefan Eilers <stefan.eilers_at_basyskom.de>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 10:07:08 +0100

Hi!

We have a strange problem if we upload files. We would be really
happy if someone have some ideas how to solve this:

If a file is uploaded completely, the command channel seems to be
broken. Thus, the transmit complete message is not received by the
client and the client is unable to send commands to the server.
Neither the client nor the server recognizes that the command channel
is terminated.

Our idea would be to send NOOP commands to the server while it
uploads to keep the channel open. As we use the easy interface, we do
not know how to realize that..

Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot!

Mfg., Dr. Stefan Eilers
--

Dr.-Ing. Stefan Eilers
Projekt Manager

basysKom GmbH
Robert-Bosch-Str. 7 | 64293 Darmstadt | Germany
Tel: +49 6151 3969-962 | Fax: -736 | Mobile: +49 170 4213459
stefan.eilers_at_basyskom.de | www.basyskom.de