Re: libcurl crashes on comparing null pointer

From: Shmulik Regev <shmulbox_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 18:30:52 +0200

Oddly, I can't seem to reproduce the crash but here are the details:

1. libcurl is used with the FOLLOWLOCATION flag set and with a large
MAXREDIRS
2. the actual request was a POST over SSL (actually the login form of ebay)

I didn't notice any other complaints from curl (though admittedly I didn't
look for them, I was satisfied with what the debugger showed me). I'll keep
trying to reproduce the problem.

Cheers,
Shmul