RE: How to varify the http application

From: Gupta, Sandeep K <sandeep.k.gupta_at_intel.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 15:40:11 +0530

Adding to my previous question asked I have tried anyauthput.c as well.

How to verify that the file is only transferred if the user password and
name is correct?

Because I opened the socket in other program with the options

addr.sin6_family = AF_INET6;
addr.sin6_addr = in6addr_any;
addr.sin6_port = htons(port); /* port = 16992 */

And printed the received stuff on this socket and its receiving/printing
the sent file through anyauthput.c.

Now I need to understand where/how it is verifying the user and password
because as per my understanding anyauthput.c should not transfer the
file unless and until user name and password is matched.

Can you please clarify the doubt and let me know is ther any server app
to test it.