Asking about compiling libcurl with libssh2 in Windows VC98

From: Anh Viet DAO <vietda_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 14:48:59 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

  I am DAO Anh Viet, works for company INFLUE in French.
I would like to ask you some information about compiling problem with libssh2 in Windows with VC98, because i need to try to test SFTP and SCP in Windows environment.

How does Curl support SFTP and SCP in Windows ?

I would to try to compile libcurl version snapshot 7.16.1-20070111, libcurl was compiled in static lib with parameter -DCURL_STATICLIB in Windows to use with others libraries.

And the I add the following three parameters to compile libcurl in static mode with libssh2 /DUSE_LIBSSH2, /DHAVE_LIBSSH2 /DHAVE_LIBSSH2_H in my CFLAGS.

These parameters were added in file Makefile.vc6 in two directory $CURLROOT/lib and $CURLROOT/src the step of compilation with cl.exe was passed well. But in the step of linking with link.exe, i have had the problem of linking error as following :

libcurl.lib(ssh.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _Curl_scp_recv libcurl.lib(ssh.obj)
... and other unresolved symbol

Can you tell me exactly which parameter that i need to add in CFLAGS to compile and link well libcurl with libssh2 without the problem of linking error above.

Thank in advance

Best regards.

Anh Viet DAO