Patch for WIN16 (was: i am using libcurl for Windows 16Bit)

From: Goettlicher Harald (AA-DG/ESW4) <Harald.Goettlicher_at_de.bosch.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 13:53:59 +0100

Patch for libcurl under WIN16:
------------------------------
Enclosed is my patch for WIN16, but a lot of files were modified.

Overview of the changes:
* some files renamed to meet 8.3 length restriction
* share.h renamed to crlshare.h because of conflict with another share.h
(from DOS filesystem)
* used long everywhere to have same length as in WIN32 (for safety - not
sure, if this is necessary)
* some #defines for WIN16 for special treatments

Tested under WIN16:
* only http post file transfer
* the rest is compileable, but not tested

Not ported at all:
* telnet
* ldap
* nwlib

Remarks:
* for better overview the archive contains also unmodified and
unused/not ported files in seperate dirs
* no DIE/Makefile is included, we used an old Borland C++ 4.52 just with
all C-files and the following defines:
  "BUILDING_LIBCURL;_DEBUG;CURL_DISABLE_DOUBLE_TYPE;SIZEOF_LONG_DOUBLE
4"

Best Regards,

  Harald