Re: Connection times out after first curl_easy_perform call

From: John Vorwald <john_vorwald_at_msn.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 07:24:30 -0500

Daniel

Thank you for the feedback about the server closing the connection. I
looked more at the output from the command line statemenys, and noticed that
the connection was closed after the first step for the command line. The
second step created a new connection. I'll modify the C++ code to use two
connections.

John