Re: curl_slist_free_all Issue

From: Laurent Taurines <ltaurines_at_hi-stor.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 13:49:10 +0100

Hi,

It seems I was right. After calling curl_slist_free_all(slist) slist
must be set to NULL otherwise it does not work as expected. I do not
know if this should be considered as a bug but it seems to me that
curl_slist_free_all(slist) should set slist to NULL.

By the way I am knew and I do not know whether this mailing list is the
right one for this kind of issue.
So let me know if I should write to another one.

Thanks.

Laurent.