Re: The opntion "CURLOPT_FORBID_REUSE" seems not work at all

From: sh.diao <sh.diao_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 11:06:45 +0800

Hi, Jeff

Thanks for the suggestion.
I know the CURLOPT_FRESH_CONNECT works well, however, in my application, I
need to close the connection immediately when the transfer is done.
Otherwise, when I request the same url again, it open a new connection. At
this situation, we have two connections to the same url.
To reuse the connection is a good idea in many applications, but in mine, it
is a problem. Now, I have to use a alternative plan. :)

Regards.

2006/11/29, Jeff Pohlmeyer <yetanothergeek_at_gmail.com>:

> > I don't know when I'll be able to look at this problem, but I've
> > written it down and I hope to address it before next release
>
> Stan:
> Just a thought , but maybe you can work around it by
> using CURLOPT_FRESH_CONNECT instead?
>
> I tried it on my system (also SuSE-10.1) and it looks like
> it's working where CURLOPT_FORBID_REUSE is not.
>
> - Jeff

diao
sh.diao_at_gmail.com