Re: getinmemory.c sample crashes with TCHAR

From: James Buchanan <software.au_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 09:04:07 +1100

> 2. Replace the 2 occurences of char* with TCHAR* (one at MemoryStruct and
> one at WriteMemoryCallback). My project is Unicode enabled, what makes
> TCHAR* a wchar_t*.

Just in case, (heh - MS compilers) have you tried the /Zc:wchar_t
compiler switch which treats wchar_t as the native type and not a
typedef? Don't know if it makes a difference, but hey, a compiler
switch that has something to do with wchar_t.

Best wishes... I've been having problems with VC++ too.

-J