Telnet in windows using libcurl

From: Arun <arunka_at_huawei.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 16:39:25 +0530

HI

I have seen the examples and it does not provide any examples on telnet.

I need a telnet sample program using libcurl in windows

Regards

Arun KA

***********

Arun KA

Senior Software Engineer,

Huawei Technologies India Pvt Ltd.,

Diamond District, 7th floor,

Airport Road,

Bangalore

Mob:98450-41830

            This e-mail and attachments contain confidential information
from HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address
is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way
(including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction,
or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient's) is

  _____