Re: Authorisation

From: Theodore H. Smith <delete_at_elfdata.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 12:32:10 +0000

On 7 Nov 2006, at 09:04, Jan Benes wrote:

> I guess you can add your custom headers thru curl_easy_setopt.
> might help

But how to remove headers? I tried adding -H "Expect:" and... it
didn't remove the expect header :(

Also, I'm not sure that it should remove the expect header, cos...
I'm not sure that curl will upload without getting a response first.
Whereas my client needs to just upload cos of the hacky server.

--
http://elfdata.com/plugin/