BUG#25: Connection-Close not recognised by Https over Proxy with Authentication

From: Source <source_at_stueben.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 19:30:20 +0100

Hello,

I did a patch for this BUG - and for me, it seems to run.
Sorry, but I had to introduce a new ErrorCode - that is only used
internally. I can also define a flag in one of the structures to transport
the needed information between the calls.

I tried not to change to much. Would you please have a look on the changed
files (attached) if you see any problems. I am open for all comments.

Olaf

Am Thu, 26 Oct 2006 22:24:35 +0200 hat Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
geschrieben: