RE: Problems with CURLFORM_FILE?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 23:29:27 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 20 Oct 2006, Urban Johansson wrote:

> I added an extra \ to the CURLFORM_FILE and also set a name and added an
> extra curl_formadd() for a field that contains the filename. When I execute
> the code both curl_formadd() returns 0, but it still looks like the server
> never receives the file.

By your use of "looks like", it doesn't sound like you're debugging this
properly. I'd suggest you use CURLOPT_DEBUGFUNCTION to properly see *exactly*
what libcurl sends to the server as then you won't have to guess anymore.

Here's a useful example showing how it can be done:

         http://curl.haxx.se/lxr/source/docs/examples/debug.c

Another option is to simply "wireshark" the network and see!