Re: pipelining question?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 10:24:53 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 20 Oct 2006, Armel Asselin wrote:

> just a question, is it possible with current pipelening code to
> enable/forbid pipelining for a particular site only?

No, at the moment the pipelining is all or nothing. (i.e if you request
something that can be pipelined, it will if you have it enabled.)

I prefer to have it this simple way until we know the pipelining is stable and
fine. Then we can start adding options to control various aspects of the
pipelining, like for example limiting pipe lengths, restricting to particular
hosts or excluding hosts or similar.

We can of course always start discussing and thinking about how that kind of
control would be done API-wise..