Re: memory leak? help needed

From: Tom Jerry <catod6_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 09:54:29 +0200

I tried doing what you suggested, but I have a weird problem - my
application doesn't link because it cannot find the curl_memdebug function:
error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) void
__cdecl curl_memdebug(char const *)" (__imp_?curl_memdebug@@YAXPBD_at_Z)
..\..\..\bin/XmlHttpMc.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals

I made sure I'm linking with the new created libcurl (with the CURLDEBUG
flag), and even inspected the dll using 'depends' tool and saw that the
function do exist and it is exported.
Any ideas?