Re: running_handles: less than zero ?

From: Jeff Pohlmeyer <yetanothergeek_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 03:24:25 -0500

> > > A callback that would signal: "Hey you,
> > > it's time to update your timer!"
>
> > I'll just save that task for an upcoming release unless
> > someone else is interested in implementing it sooner.
>
> Well, here is a shot at the easy part.

Update: I've been playing around with this a little more,
and it actually seems to be working, after sprinkling a
few calls to update_timer around in multi.c, and modifying
the demo to use the callback.

( I also caught a copy-paste bug I made on the first patch,
 in curl_multi_setopt, socket_userp <-> timer_userp )

I can send you what I have, if the last patch looks close to what you
had in mind.