Re[3]: two problems with FTP in last CVS version

From: Dmitriy Sergeyev <dsergeyev_at_issart.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 13:01:53 +0700

Hello, Daniel.

Monday, October 9, 2006, you wrote:

>> And what about the test02.c? Currently it not works.
> It works now for me after my recent fixes. Can you please re-check in your
> end?

Unfortunately the exact code of test02.c still doesn't work with last
CVS version. And still works fine with 7.15.5.

The only information I have found about this problem is following.
 easy->easy_handle->state.pipe_broke remains TRUE in conjunction with
 easy->easy_handle->state.is_in_pipeline is FALSE after failure when
trying to connect to non-existent server. And any subsequent attempts
to use this easy handle failed immediately in multi_runsingle without
any significant processing. Failed just because of two initial checks:
    if (easy->easy_handle->state.pipe_broke) {
      if(easy->easy_handle->state.is_in_pipeline) {

Best regards,
Dmitriy Sergeyev
C++ Developer of
ISS Art, Ltd., Omsk, Russia.