Re[5]: SOCKS proxy problem

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 16:35:33 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 23 Sep 2006, Dmitriy Sergeyev wrote:

>>> #ifdef CURL_CA_BUNDLE
>>> #include <ca-bundle.h>
>>> #endif

>> Nope, it really shouldn't. Why would that be needed? The actual CURL_CA_BUNDLE
>> define is done within that header file so it seems weird to include it based
>> on the define within it...

> Uh... my mistake. :( CVS repository doesn't contain 'ca-bundle.h' and it has
> confused me. I've decided that is non-curl header.

It is indeed a libcurl header, and buildconf+configure or buildconf.bat should
set it up for you when you check out the sources from CVS.

The need to run those scripts is documented in the file CVS-INFO in the source
root (found only in CVS).

But to get back on track: I'll commit this socks fix soonish unless someone
objects.