Re: Problem using FTPS through HTTP Proxy (crash in cURL library)

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 00:07:15 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 14 Sep 2006, Robert Gonzalez wrote:

> new problem, with this patch I don't sent more that one file.
>
> For example, with the option -T "{file1,file2}" only send file1 and the
> program pause the execution after the second "CONNECT".

Eh, the second CONNECT is done for the first transfer still, right? When doing
FTPS over a proxy it does two CONNECT connections for a single transfer
(unless you use PORT of course but I find that unlikely when you use a proxy).

And then, I don't really concern myself with problems that happens after
applying a change I won't apply to the main source.

Please consider doing the first fix "correct", then we can proceed to work out
this problem as well.