Javascript

From: Jose Romero Miret <jromero_at_dunasoft.es>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 19:23:34 +0200

Hej, i'm using this this amazin library for the last month and so far so
good, but now i found some web pages with a lot javascript and at this point
I see only the java scripts everywhere instead of the html. I need to
"render" the html with all of window.open and scripts to use libxml2 and
pharse all the content. any ideas about how can I do this?? Or if it exists
any external library that can be use.

Jose Rafael Romero Miret

Dunasoft :: Chief engineer R&D

Mobile: +34 635 940 881

web: www.dunasoft.es

e-mail: jromero_at_dunasoft.es

icq: 155-092-640

MSN: neptu_es_at_hotmail.com

jabber: jose.romero.miret_at_gmail.com

This email (which includes any files transmitted with it) is confidential
and may also be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the
individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,
be advised that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of
this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, do not open any attachment but please notify the sender (above)
deleting this message from your system.