Re: Implications?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 22:56:27 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 11 Sep 2006, Michael Wallner wrote:

> Here we go:

> Source attached.

Thanks a bunch! Using your code was a great help and it quickly pinpointed the
flaw in my brain that made this error occur. The shared connection cache
within the multi handle actually started killing connections to get room for
new ones, and then it killed off perfectly fine connections!

Starting now, the connection cache just won't get any more connections added
to it when it is full (of active connections). I'm considering some kind of
option or ability to grow the cache somehow, but I haven't yet thought out
exactly how that would work or be controlled from the app's view.

After my (committed) fix, it looks like your program runs all connections
fine.