Re: Can I Use CURLOPT_DNS_CACHE_TIMEOUT and CURL_LOCK_DATA_DNS at the same time£¿

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 12:54:22 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 8 Sep 2006, yeguo wu wrote:

(Please don't CC me when you post to the mailing lists. You only risk that the
CC reach me first and get sucked into my extremely strict spam filter.. such
as this did.)

> Can I set CURLOPT_DNS_CACHE_TIMEOUT with curl_share_setopt() in the share
> handle? I can't find this OPTIONS in the manual page of curl_share_setopt.
> How can i do to set the timeout?

By using CURLOPT_DNS_CACHE_TIMEOUT on the easy handle. It makes it somewhat
funny if several handles that use the share have different timeouts, but
that's still how it works...