AW: AW: cURL on VMS: lost linefeeds in asciifiles

From: Vinders, Paul <paul.vinders_at_soptim.de>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 08:52:31 +0200

The problem seems to be solved if a file on OpenVMS is created with RecordType = Stream_LF instead of Fixed or Variable (in Fortran). The File contains '0A'X after every line instead of the VMS-specific lines which start with the bytes for 'length of the line' implicitly meaning CR/LF. Also files created with the EDT-editor have these structure, so they cannot be transferred in a proper way too. I'll try to solve this problem.

Sincerely,
Paul