Re: getsockname problem ??

From: Peter Sylvester <Peter.Sylvester_at_edelweb.fr>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 15:38:27 +0200

Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> On Tue, 22 Aug 2006, Peter Sylvester wrote:
>
>> I think one possible way in ftp.c AllowServerConnect is something like:
>
> Indeed. Thanks for the finding and suggestion! Commit coming really soon.

There are two other places in ftp.c where the size can be augmented by a
call
to getsockname and used later. I think these places should also be corrected
i.e. tests added to see whether the required size is not two big.

These places currently work since the size is big enough initially.

--
To verify the signature, see http://edelpki.edelweb.fr/
Cela vous permet de charger le certificat de l'autorite';