Re: optimizing TYPE in FTP

From: Armel Asselin <asselin.armel_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 15:44:33 +0200

hi,

here are new patches, i split it into two (I did not notice there were a fix
inside)
type optimization + a fix for SINGLECWD mode, some urls made this mode crash
(when trying to CWDing to the root of a ftp site, because of a totally empty
path in place of a single / )

> I happen to find it much easier to read and the generated code is exactly
> the same. You also didn't follow the {}-style or even the 2-space indent
> tradition.
I could not find where i did not respect the {} style. for the 2-spaces
indent ok and if (result) return result, ok

Armel