Re: regarding CURLOPT_HTTPPROXYTUNNEL

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 16:22:49 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 10 Aug 2006, kuriakose wrote:

(Please DO NOT start new thread by replying to an existing mail, it screws
up threading in mail clints and we archives.)

> I was using CURLOPT_HTTPPROXYTUNNEL for usual http download of a file it
> was working. I made some modifications( just added SSL_VERIFYPEER and
> SSL_VERIFYHOST ) for getting a web page from https web server , that was
> also working .But I undone the modifications and tried to do http download (
> which was working previously) it is giving error HTTP/1.1 400 Invalid URI .
> when I commented the curl_set_opt(...,CURLOPT_HTTPPROXYTUNNEL..) it is again
> working.

1. What's the exact header you send and receive? (when it fails and when it
    works)

2. What libcurl version on what platform?

3. If you think this is a bug, please provide source code that can repeat this
    problem.