Question on cookies

From: Frme <frme_at_mail.ru>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 08:22:33 +0300

Good afternoon,

Excuse me for a long question, but I'd like to make the question as
clear as possible :)

In my client I need to make some inconsistent requests to a server,
because of it, my client's logic demands the creation of a separate CURL
object each time the request is made. At 1st time the server I
request, returns me a cookie, and I have to use it in all my next
requests. I save the cookie using the "CURLOPT_COOKIEJAR" option in
curl_easy_setopt function, as filename I pass the name of file
I created before, so may I assume that once I created such file and
have requested the server for the 1st time, in my next requests with
different CURL objects but with the same cookie file, this file will
be read and the saved in it cookie will be correctly sent with my next
requests?

Thanx in advance.