Re: https client

From: Manuel D. Jiménez <mjimenez_at_securitasdirect.es>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 16:48:07 +0200

> here is what I did:
> - I used the base .dsp (found in curl/lib)
> - I added:
> o USE_SSLEAY / USE_OPENSSL to the preprocessor #defines
> o the include dir for openssl
> o the linker input files: libeay32.lib ssleay32.lib
> o the linker additional input dir (ie. c:\openssl\out32dll) for me

I am using Visual Studio 7, there is no .dsp but I made the changes within
the .vcproj file and It doesn't work :(

I found that the following code (url.c) is treated like USE_SSL is
undefined, but I have defined it too:

3025 #if defined(USE_SSL) && !defined(CURL_DISABLE_HTTP)
3026
3027 conn->port = PORT_HTTPS;
3028 conn->remote_port = PORT_HTTPS;
3029 conn->protocol |= PROT_HTTP|PROT_HTTPS|PROT_SSL;
3030
3031 conn->curl_do = Curl_http;
3032 conn->curl_do_more = (Curl_do_more_func)NULL;
3033 conn->curl_done = Curl_http_done;
3034 conn->curl_connect = Curl_http_connect;
3035 conn->curl_connecting = Curl_https_connecting;
3036 conn->curl_proto_getsock = Curl_https_getsock;
3037
3038 #else /* USE_SS */
3039 failf(data, LIBCURL_NAME
3040 " was built with SSL disabled, https: not supported!");
3041 return CURLE_UNSUPPORTED_PROTOCOL;
3042 #endif /* !USE_SSL */

Any more ideas?

Este mensaje se dirige exclusivamente a su destinatario.
Puede contener información confidencial sometida a secreto profesional
o cuya divulgación esté prohibida, en virtud de la legislación vigente.
No está permitida su divulgación, copia o distribución a terceros sin la
autorización previa y por escrito de Securitas Direct España. Si recibe este
correo sin ser el destinatario del mismo, le rogamos proceda a su eliminación
y lo ponga en conocimiento del emisor.

This e-mail is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which
it is addressed. This e-mail may contain confidential or legally privileged information,
which may not be disclosed under current legislation. Any form of disclosure, copying
or distribution of this e-mail is strictly prohibited, save with written authorization
from Securitas Direct España. If you receive this mail without being the addressee,
we request you to proceed to its elimination and notify the issuer about it.