RE: Pocket PC 2003 + eVC++ + curl

From: Sonia Subramanian <sonia_subramanian_at_symantec.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 17:47:13 -0700

Hi,

I mailed only those two files since the person had requested info.
I talked with my manager and he said that since I am doing this on
company time, I will need to double check - not that there can be
anything wrong, with the legal dept on any lisc violations I might have
made before doing so.

I am very interested in submitting the patch since we plan to use this
and the team would like the win ce version maintained at lib curl. I
will do so as soon as I get approval from them.

Thanks,
Sonia.