Re: A problem with SPNEGO

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 21:11:11 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 14 Jul 2006, Pavel Andreev wrote:

> Playing with SPNEGO, I've stumbled upon a problem with handling negotiation
> security contexts in libcurl.

I'll certainly appreciate your help and patches to fix issues with SPNEGO. Me
knowingly, there's not been anyone around who has used that for ages and I've
not even had any reports recently that it works (but none saying that it
doesn't work either). Personally, I have no idea if or even how it would work.

I think I recall that there was a suspected memory leak in there, but I've
forgot the details over time.