Re: Perhaps its not post

From: Paul Thompson <prtsoft_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 12:46:33 -0400

I am playing with HTTPHEADER, and I have already declared the slist struct,
but how do I escape the double quotes needed for this:

m_headerlist = curl_slist_append(m_headerlist,
"ENCTYPE=multipart/form-data");
Needs to read m_headerlist = curl_slist_append(m_headerlist, "ENCTYPE=
"multipart/form-data" "); I tried m_headerlist =
curl_slist_append(m_headerlist, "ENCTYPE=/"multipart//form-data/"");
But it didn't work.