RE: WinCE Support -2

From: Sonia Subramanian <sonia_subramanian_at_symantec.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 15:01:29 -0700

Hi,

I got it to work.
I did the following (the address is my apache server and all it says is
"It Works").

#include "stdafx.h"
#include <stdio.h>
#include <curl/curl.h>

int _tmain(int argc, TCHAR *argv[], TCHAR *envp[])
{

  CURL *curl;
  CURLcode res;

  curl = curl_easy_init();
  if(curl) {
    /* First set the URL that is about to receive our POST. This URL can
       just as well be a https:// URL if that is what should receive the
       data. */
          printf("Done\n");
    curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_URL, "http://192.168.117.1");
        printf("Done\n");
    /* Now specify the POST data */
   // curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS,
"name=daniel&project=curl");
        //printf("Done\n");

    /* Perform the request, res will get the return code */
    res = curl_easy_perform(curl);
        printf("Done %d\n", res);

    /* always cleanup */
    curl_easy_cleanup(curl);
        printf("Done\n");
  }
  return 0;
}

And got the following:

Run Programs: s testlibcurl
  16550 PID:63cd6b56 TID:63cd67fa Done
  16550 PID:63cd6b56 TID:63cd67fa Done
  16740 PID:63cd6b56 TID:63cd67fa <
  16740 PID:63cd6b56 TID:63cd67fa html><body><h1>It
works!</h1></body></html>
  16750 PID:63cd6b56 TID:63cd67fa Done 0
  16780 PID:63cd6b56 TID:63cd67fa Done

Do lemme know if this is Ok.