RE: WinCE Support -2

From: Sonia Subramanian <sonia_subramanian_at_symantec.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 11:22:03 -0700

In that case I am sorry. I used the visual studio 2005 version and added
in the files it had. I will double check to see if the netware lib was
there. If not please accept my apologies as I was not aware of which
files belong to which library etc. Sometimes it is hard to tell from the
just the name.

But I don't think that was the only problem - like I mentioned files
like connect.c, urldata - multi.h etc did have some issues. Thanks very
much for the help.

Regards,
Sonia.